Thursday, October 19, 2017

Chessexy

I am no longer homeless!  Hooray!  No, wait... upgrade that to a huzzah!

Throw in a 'hey nonny no' for good measure. You've earned it.

So yes, I am now a denizen of bright bohemian Collingwood in sunny* Melbourne.  It is very gay and very artisan breaddy and coffee snobby.


(*usally pissing down)


So to celebrate my total lack of space, I purchased two Chessex carry cases.

They good.  They very good.

You can't buy a case without something to go in it, so some Artisan pirates looked at me funny from the bargain bin.  I picked up two Reaper pirates for a budget warband.

Also those stone finished Renedra bases are bound for Funko Pops! That didn't ship with stands.

Hobby time returneth.

I feel like life is restarting.  I have a new home, new phone, new job and PAXaus is very soon.  See y'all there.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment