Sunday, December 13, 2015

Official! Darkling is back!

Thanks to everyone's generosity, I am pleased to announce that I have just secured Darkling Games new Melbourne studio.  I am just upstairs from the folks who made Crossy Road, funnily enough.



Work begins January 4th, then there will be a delay as I build our new website, wrap up outstanding comissions and set up our Patreon launch vids and redbubble shop.

Then it's full bore on all new releases, tutorials and art.

Once my old pcs arrive and the discs are recovered, Skulldred will begin again and Kingsminis will return!

FULL TIME BABY!

Now... If you will excuse me I have to find a house.

9 comments:

  1. Nice reading you're back in the game ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news. Hoping housing comes together swiftly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Glad to hear that things are falling into place and I', very excited to see what you work on first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really good news, Delaney :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic news! I hope I can find a few monies for a supporting order once everything is up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding! Hopefully I'll be in a more financially stable condition shortly (health issues messing up my job) and I'll be able to support - you've easily been one of my biggest inspirations ☺️

    ReplyDelete