Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Ged too da choppah

Twenty Cadians for a buck each?  Why yes, bargain bin at Mind Games Melbourne, that will be lovely.  The paint jobs are game ready- but naturally I will wanna do my own thang.

If it bleeds we can repaint it!  Ged too da dettol!  It's nodda toomah.

Hey did you realise Arnie's daughter in Tru Lies was none other than Eliza Dushku- star of Dollhouse and Faith from Buffy?  Oh yes.  And I plan to marry her one day (if I can just turn her gay first and get her to move me to Boston).

Unfortunately, like my unrealistic nuptial expectations, I don't have time to fix these minis up just yet- other projects must be finished- but hey, nice little nabaroonie.


Probably will do them up as martian guards to fight my Chaos Cultists in Necromunda style action.  And no doubt covert them a fair bit, because it's me.

1 comment:

  1. Not Cadians, the jungle boys are Catachans. I follow your blog for a while now but I didn´t know that you are doing 40k as well. Have fun converting!

    ReplyDelete